Wingless Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- Molinaro’s Thin Crust Pizza Kit
- 1/4 pound precooked chicken strips
- Extra-virgin olive oil for drizzling
- 2 teaspoons grill seasoning (recommended: McCormick Montreal Seasoning)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce (eyeball it)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons hot sauce (medium to spicy heat)
- 1 pouch tomato sauce (provided)
- 1/4 cup scallions chopped
- 1 cup Monterey Jack Cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Place one pizza crust onto clean surface.
- Place chicken on a plate and drizzle extra virgin olive oil over the chicken then season with grill seasoning.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter and stir in Worcestershire, hot sauce, and tomato sauce.
- Add chicken to sauce and coat.
- Spread sauce over pizza crust.
- Top with saucy Buffalo chicken, cheeses, and scallions.
- Place flatbread directly on middle rack of oven.
- Back at 450°F for 8-10 minutes.
- Pizza crust will be golden in colour, cheese will be melted.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 2 minutes.
- Slice into 6 equal portions and enjoy!
Oven time and temperatures may vary, these are guidelines only.