- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning, divided
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 F
- Stretch doughball as per instructions on bag
- Spread with pizza sauce and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Top with chicken, spinach, onion, olives, cheeses and remaining lemon-pepper seasoning.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and cheese is melted
- Serve hot and Enjoy!!!
Oven time and temperatures may vary, these are guidelines only.