Pizza with Cherry Tomatoes and Oregano
- 12 – 16 Cherry tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450F
- Stretch doughball as per instructions on bag
- Place tomatoes on dough leaving a 1/2 inch (1 – cm) border all around.
- Season with salt, pepper, and oregano
- Drizzle with oil
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until the crust is crisp and golden brown
- serve hot and enjoy!!
Oven time and temperatures may vary, these are guidelines only.