- 1 1/2 (350 g) diced canned tomatoes, with juice
- 4 ounces (120 G) mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced or shredded
- 10-12 salt-cured anchovy fillets
- 1 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450 F
- Stretch doughball as per instructions on bag
- Spread tomatoes evenely over the dough, leaving a 1/2 inch (1-cm) border all around
- Top with mozzarella, anchovies, and capers
- Sprinkle with the oregano
- bake for 10-15 minutes, until the crust is crisp and golden brown and the mozzarella is bubbling and beginning to brown
- Serve hot and enjoy!!
Oven time and temperatures may vary, these are guidelines only.