- 1 Cup (250 g) diced canned tomatoes, with juice
- 2 Cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 Teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 Large ripe San Marzano or plum tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Fresh basil leaves, torn if large
- Preheat oven to 450 F
- Stretch doughball as per instructions on bag
- Combine the canned tomatoes, garlic, salt, and oregano in a small bowl
- Spread evenly over the dough, leaving 1/2 inch (1-cm) border all around
- Top with sliced tomatoes
- Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of oil
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until the crust is golden brown and crisp
- Drizzle with remaining tablespoon of oil, and garnish with the basil
- Serve hot and Enjoy!!
Oven time and temperatures may vary, these are guidelines only.