- Molinaro’s Doughball
- 14oz can Italian Plum Tomatoes
- 1 ball Buffalo Mozzarella
- 1 small bunch fresh basil leaves
- Sea Salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Stretch doughball as per instructions on bag.
- Open canned Italian tomatoes – pour into bowl. Crush tomatoes to preferred sauce consistency.
- Spread sauce on top of pizza dough.
- Break off pieces of buffalo mozzarella and place on top sauce, space out evenly.
- Sprinkle sea salt and cracked black pepper over sauce.
- Place basil leaves on top of pizza.
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil over pizza.
- Place pizza on middle rack of oven.
- Back at 450°F for 8-10 minutes.
- Pizza crust will be golden in colour, cheese will be melted.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 2 minutes.
- Slice into 6 equal portions and enjoy!
Oven time and temperatures may vary, these are guidelines only.